From: Larry Henney <LHenney@charter.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Apologies
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 10:52:50 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Gents,

It a moment of passion a week ago forwarded a piece that was unfit for the LML.  Over the years my personal opinion has always been that the LML is first and foremost a great forum for builders, flyers, and maintainers of Lancairs.  Beyond that, I vehemently tire from the politics and bickering.

My post had nothing to do with Lancair topics.  In fact, it was entirely accidental that I sent it to the LML.  Please accept my apologies.

Larry Henney