From: Ron Galbraith <cfi@instructor.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Engine mount for Continental IO 520
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 19:31:46 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
The IO550 mount works well with an IO520 with very little modification.   email me offline and I'll tell you where you can get a mount.

Ron

Dear fellow builders,
I am building a Lancair ES and have changed engine from a Continental IO 360 to Continental IO 520.  Does anybody know if it is possible to rebuild the enginemount  for the IO 360 to enginemount for the IO 520. If it is possible does any of you have drawings for the enginemount IO 520?

Regards
Leon Moeller
Lancair ES