From: <zoelt@sio.midco.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [LML] Re: Regarding Lancair inspections from Joe Bartels
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 20:16:10 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
I got the same notice from AIG through Aviation Insurance Resources--every 3
years, plus annual recurrent, plus over double the previous premium ($13k vs
$6k for $1mil smooth on $375K hull).  Ridiculous, unacceptable!
How 'bout transferring some of that bailout money to the insurance side!
How bout one execs bonus!
Tim
LNCIVP N524JG