From: n98pb <n98pb@sbcglobal.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: So Cal inspections for IVP
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 20:16:10 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Talked to Tim Wilson this morning on inspecting the IVP.  If we can get
several in the same location to get their inspections, the cost will
decrease as we will be sharing the expense of travel and lodging.  Is there
anyone else interested in having their IVP inspected in early May?  We are
scheduled in Corona (AJO) for May 6 and 7 and others would be following that
in 2 day increments.  He will be flying into Ontario airport.

Please contact Tim at Lancair to schedule immediately, as he is setting up
his work plan.