From: Colyn Case at earthlink <colyncase@earthlink.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: IV Manuals needed
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 10:45:23 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Re: [LML] IV Manuals needed
can't help you on the manuals right now (answering the question as posed).

I don't see a lot of cost or time savings in not building the P.   Plus you'll have to do a really good oxygen system instead....and explain to your copilot how to use it, etc.
The main reason not to build a P IMO is weight, but that would only be meaningful if you were super weight consious with everything else.
Those guys from down under had an empty weight close to 2000lbs I think.   That would be cool.

Image
image.png