From: Michael Smith <mdpilot982@gmail.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [LML] Re: tug for a legacy
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 19:02:01 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

I would be worried about using anything that I couldn’t override right on the spot (stiuck relay, crosstalk from another control, etc.) - a run away winch would pull your beautiful airplane right through the wall before you got to say “@#$%^”  I have one in my hanger but never use it for that reason.

I did find this gizmo which I suppose you could use if you didn't need to reverse direction