From: paul miller <paul@tbm700.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] registering a Canadian Lancair in the US
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 18:24:07 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Bay: Can you elaborate?  Selling into the US to a US citizen?  Going from a C-registration to an N-registration?

Paul Miller
Calgary

On 8-Jan-09, at 5:07 PM, Bay Elliott wrote:

I am looking at bringing a Canadian registered Lancair to the US and wanted to know if anyone out there on the LML has done this and if so, what are the things that I need to do, consider, prepare for, costs, etc to register a Canadian registered Lancair in the US.  Thanks!