From: terrence o'neill <troneill@charter.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] GRT EFIS
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 07:42:50 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Bill,
I have GRT's dual EFIS, with magnetometer and AHRS, most of which was wired up by Charlie Calivas (ccalivas@enid.com) for me, as I am 'electronically challenged', but I helped.  It is linked to the Garmin 396, and I have a Digiflight II autopilot.
I'm waiting for the FAA airworthiness inspection ... and waiting.
GRT was very helpful and patient, and Charlie talked to them a numbner of times, working things out.
It all works.  I hope that's encouraging.
Terrence aka RedHand
L235/320 N211AL

No virus found in this outgoing message
Checked by PC Tools AntiVirus (5.0.0.22 - 10.100.048).
http://www.pctools.com/free-antivirus/