From: <donaldgordon@bellsouth.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Request for Small Amount of Hysol 9360 near Orlando, FL
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 11:57:23 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Message
I have purchased new fuel caps for my Lancair 320 and I need a small amount of Hysol 9360 to glue them into the old fuel cap receptacles.  I am requesting a few ounces of Hysol 9360 from another builder within a 350 nm radius of Orlando, FL.  I'll fly to you to pick up the sample and will pay you for the sample.  Any takers?

BTW, the smallest quantity offered for Hysol 9360 is 1 Qt which is $120 plus hazardous shipping charges.

Don Gordon
N320DS - Lancair 320
Orlando, FL
Email: donaldgordon@bellsouth.net