From: steve crocker <steve.crocker@earthlink.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: For Sale
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 19:01:37 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Due to divorce and finacial reasons, I am putting up my lancair IV kit for sale. $50000.00 OBO. It is like a poor man's quick build.
Wings, flaps, ailerons complete except for finish & paint.  Wing spar box installed. Gear box almost ready to be set in place.  Gear doors need to be cut out
and finished.  Tail is complete, horizontal in place elevators finished, rudder balanced and finished and ready for paint.  Few extra's  hidden baggage door release, nose gear
overhauled summer of 08 by lancair.  cable operated speed brakes, most parts to finish plus some extra parts.  Cutting table,epoxy pump, 8qts hysol, wing jig tables.
If interested you can contact me at 901-830-6350.  Also ad is on barnstormers.  Kit located at 2m8 in memphis tn.
Image
barnstormers ad 010.jpg
Image
barnstormers ad 011.jpg