From: <Sky2high@aol.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Any liability lawsuits?
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 18:27:41 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Jarrett,

I like that logic...............

Grayhawk

In a message dated 11/20/2008 6:50:57 P.M. Central Standard Time, hjjohnson@sasktel.net writes:

Robert I've often pondered this. What if you sold the aircraft as 'un-airworthy'

w/ the cavate that the buyer would have to do a complete inspection to deem it airworthy again..

If they certify it as airworthy, wouldn't that remove the responsibility from the seller to the buyer?

Curious...

Jarrett  Johnson [ I know very little about "lawyering".... ]

--

For archives and unsub http://mail.lancaironline.net:81/lists/lml/List.html