From: Bob Smiley <rsmiley2@centurytel.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [SPAM][LML] Re: Any liability lawsuits?
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 11:51:07 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Hi Randy. Long time no see.

Jeff, I agree with you.  This I do know.  You can safely sell any parts you did not manufacture.  The assembly of the airframe parts is another question.  I suppose that even means a completed assembled, wired instrument panel could be subjected to a lawsuit which you would have to defend. UGH.  How about that circuitry for automatic fuel tank fillup? If that fails in the air or the pilot forgets to manage his fuel properly; you could be sued. Or how about  the modified IO360 lycoming pumping out 220hp.  I suppose I could sell the engine in parts ie remove the flowed heads, modified cam and gear, forward feed sump with the airflow performance Fuel injection.10.5 to1 high compression pistons, dual electronic ignition etc.

Jeff, please send me your phone number. I would like to talk to you in detail about your "several that I know of...."

Randy, Send me your phone no also.  I would like to visit with you.  I assume your bird is flying well.

Bob Smiley
N94RJ  now flying competitive control-line Precision Aerobatics (Stunt) around the US.