From: <mmcmanus@grandecom.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Prop Length for 360
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 18:50:47 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Thanks Mark, and Scott, Bill, Lorn, and the others who responded to the question
on my prop.

It's good to note that someone else is "experimenting" with the same prop setup
as me - without any issues.

The guy at the prop shop said that unless I was noting some type of vibration
issue (I'm not), or there was some kind of performance issue (none that I'm
aware of), then the 70" blades should not be an issue.  Of course, he CYA'd the
deal with the "experimental" reference in the prop log.

Thanks to all again.
Matt McManus
LNC2 360
406 TT