From: H & J Johnson <hjjohnson@sasktel.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Riechal Trim Wheel
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 18:50:47 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

Larry keep us in the loop on this. I too am looking for a trim wheel..

I've also thought of reverse engineering it as I have a complete cnc

machine shop along w/ waterjet and cnc plasma cutter at my disposal.

Let me know if I can help or if your going to put them back into production..

Thanks

Jarrett Johnson

235/320 55%