From: Larry Henney <LHenney@charter.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Riechal Trim Wheel
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 06:12:32 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
A while ago I was hunting a Riechal Trim wheel (system) for a friend with whom I am building.  We had a lead from a guy in South Africa.  After many promises the unit never materialized.  Now we need it!  If anyone has one of Dick Riechal's trim systems I'd like to talk.  If it's for sale let me know.  If not, I'd love to borrow it and reverse engineer my own.

Your tips would be appreciated on or off list.

Larry Henney
L360 850 hrs Goes Fast
L IVP Wing and Tail Kit building slow
L320  Finishing for a friend.  Primed Fuselage today :)

PS:  I can't state emphatically enough how much the list has meant to me over the years.  I appreciate builder and flight tips.  I agree that there are many discussions irrelevant to me.  Or stated another way, flight safety overkill.  Remember you can't be too safe!  Even in bubble wrap in a closet.  Stuff could happen....... Insurance....  Programming software in my $$ box.....  Stuff like this, I just hit the delete key.  It's the verbal attacks that I would be delighted to see censured.