From: Kevin Kossi <kevin@airforcemechanical.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Whiners, cut it out. The rest of you - at ease.
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 09:19:26 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
For me my first post on the LML was like diving into the lake, thinking you will freeze and drop to the bottom, only to find I did survive the plunge and actually learned something in the process.

I think there are two categories of posts here on the LML:

1. People ask questions, looking for an answer.

Asking a questions is easy and important in the building process, with the right answers you will end up with a better plane and one that you are much more sure and happy with in the end.

2. People make statements, answer questions, post news or interesting information directly related to building or flying Lancair planes.

If you are going to make a statement, answer a question or post news, do your research and think before pressing that send button, what you say should hold water.
But be prepared you may be in for a bruised ego, but that may not be a bad thing altogether...

Carl Jung once said;
An inflated consciousness is always egocentric and conscious of nothing but its own existence. It is incapable of learning from the past, incapable of understanding contemporary events, and incapable of drawing right conclusions about the future. It is hypnotized by itself and therefore cannot be argued with. It inevitably dooms itself to calamities that must strike it dead.

Think First, Fly Safe,

Kevin Kossi
Legacy 82%
New York
Continental IO-550-EXP
10:1 Single Lightspeed Single Slick Mag
Hartzell  HC-H3YF-2UFX/FC7391D-3X.
Full feathering, counterweighted, 3 blade