From: Matt Reeves <mattreeves@yahoo.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Lost a wing - another view - could be real.
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 19:09:40 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
For those of you who said you can't see the right side of the plane with the missing wing, here's a new video my friend sent me.

Still could be fake but looks like it could be real.  You decide.

Matt

Note: forwarded message attached.

From: Al Gaines <againes@rochester.rr.com>
Subject: FW: Matt's first solo flight
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 21:37:50 -0500
To: Matt Reeves <mattreeves@yahoo.com>

Matt,  you are going to love this one!  Ha!

Image
imstp_animation_panda_en_020908.gif