From: randy snarr <randylsnarr@yahoo.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] 235 Oleo Nose Strut
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 20:07:50 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Brent,
Not sure on the strut. I have the centering one and it has been working flawlessly.

2 other issues you may want to consider.

My 235 with an IO320 and a light 37 LB CS propeller required the large tail and and a 23 lb battery also in the tail to make the CG come out.I moved EVERYTHING aft in addition. Even then it is still on the forward limits.
I don't think you will be able to make the CG work with that combo unless you add substantial tail weight. Another issue is the short 235 strut. This strut will not allow you the ground clearance to run a propeller made for the 360.

FWIW...

Randy L.Snarr
N694RS
235/320