From: <dskeele@bellsouth.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Blue Mountain Avionics Autopilot
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 01:38:50 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Wayne Bailey,
    Been fighting S-Tec for years on the pitch sensitivity.  Early on, a variable set of resistances worked for several years using a gang switch from 17000  to 43000 ohms (depending on load, altitude) This switch (on the panel) was thru two wires going out the back of the controller...  then the wires shorted out a pico fuse internally for $150 a pop...several  times..  now with a 33000 ohms installed internally and no wires, it has worked one time. I suspect an internal problem again... I could write a novel...   Don Skeele  N320J  235/320