From: <vonjet@gmail.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] auto pilot roll servo installation 235/320/360
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 14:42:19 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
I have the Tru Trak auto pilot and install kit. They use the Legacy plans as installation instructions.
I have my servo under the pilot seat and the push rod is 17.5" long from center of rod end hole to the other. It connects to the passenger side stick. Its not permanantly installed yet just test fit.
Look at the Legacy plans for help.

Bryan