From: Dennis Johnson <pinetownd@volcano.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Static Port on 360
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 22:09:42 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
In regards to the solution for the flush static ports on my Legacy, I was asked,

"Do you know if this is a problem on the 360s too?"

I don't know about the 360, but if I were building one I'd check with other 360 pilots and copy whatever worked for them.  If that's not possible, and if the static ports looked like this one:

I'd install them so that they were proud of the outer skin by at least .030" or so.  But I've proven that I don't understand airflow over the static port, so I wouldn't follow my advice based on a hunch.

Best,
Dennis