From: Kyrilian Dyer <kyrilian_av@yahoo.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Sticky Stuff Dispenser Cleaning
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 02:15:46 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Follow-up:

I called Michael Engineering today and spoke with Rob.  I didn't have my part number on hand, but based on the description I provided he said they sell the rebuild kit for $68.05, and it includes new reservoirs, output tubes, fittings into which the tubes screw, balls and springs, gaskets for reservoir and teflon o-rings.

He said that if you feel discoloration is an issue (with the Jeffco hardener) you can buy a replacement intake valve.  An aluminum one will cost $34.03 and a stainless one runs $51.04.

Their number is (989) 772-4073.  The part number and their contact info is on a label on the back of the unit (I hadn't noticed before).  Mine (which I got from KCI) is an AJ570 with a 26:100 mix ratio.

 Cheers,
- Kyrilian

From: MikeEasley@aol.com <MikeEasley@aol.com>
To: lml@lancaironline.net