From: H & J Johnson <hjjohnson@sasktel.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Sticky Stuff Dispenser Cleaning
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 02:15:46 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

We've a 44:100 ratio pump and had the same problem when we went to use Jeffco epoxy. We talked to Micheal Engineering and they provided us w/ a drawing on how to modify the arm so the ratio would be changed to 25:100..  worked like a charm.. Don't know what happened to the drawing however..

Fwiw..

Jarrett Johnson