From: Craig Gainza <cgainza@msn.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Napa Nut tree fly-in/training
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 23:11:30 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

Reminder to all about the 4th Annual Napa/Nut Tree Lancair Fly In and Recurrent Training. October 17-19 is the weekend and all are welcome whether or not you sign up for training. We would like to hear from you if you are coming in to let the KVCB airport management know how many aircraft are expected. Attached is all the information on the events. RSVP to Sandy (sgza@hotmail.com) for the fly in and dinners, sign up at hp-at.com for the training sessions. We look forward to seeing a big group this year!

With all the discussion on LML regarding the importance of training and safety, we cannot imagine anyone passing up the opportunity to get their training and also connect with so many other Lancair pilots for the whole weekend in a relaxed setting. We hope to see many of you here in October!

Craig and Sandy Gainza
sgza@hotmail.com
707-864-0385