From: <PTACKABURY@aol.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: some MORE thoughts on accidents
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 16:29:55 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Good catch Bill, but my error was worse that the 1 G thing.  I met to remind folks that their stall margin is DECREASED during much of the base turn and often on final as they correct to the center line, flight path because they are greater than 1 G.  It would be too easy to blame it on age, so I will stick with the ever popular Chardonnay excuse.  Note to self: never post after noon...
paul

In a message dated 8/25/2008 3:15:22 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, 5zq@cox.net writes:
I do have a question on one statement that you made. You say "Remember your stall margin is increased base to final to touchdown because you are descending and are therefore at less than 1 G."