From: Michael Smith <mdpilot982@gmail.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: videos
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 21:49:45 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

Go to youtube.com and type in "Lancair low pass" and watch at the knuckleheads buzzing sailboats, etc.

I looked at the videos available for Lancair on you tube.  I frankly was horrified, particularly by the stunts of low altitude high speed passes- sure I get the exhilaration part but if I were sitting back as CEO in an overstuffed leather care in the corner office of a very niche insurance arena and saw that this is how these airplanes were being flown, I would request a Rorschach diagram and MMPI on every pilot application and think long and hard about how high I could possible squeeze the premium because its not really a question of when some idiot is going to auger in but how many and would my company be involved in paying back the damages.  Clearly a few people spoiled the stew.  I am disgusted, frankly with not only that that stuff was being done but also that it posted on the web to declare such stupidity for the whole world to see.

Thanks to the select few who are ruining it for the rest of us.

Michael Smith

TT 880 IV hopefully going make it forever- so far so good