From: <zoelt@sio.midco.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [LML] BF Goodrich Stormscope WX-500
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 23:30:13 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Bob,
I have a WX500 in my IVP.  It's displayed on my 530, Chelton, and Sandel but
none very accurately.  My avionics shop is going to check install position
and interference with antennas etc.

How is your Thermawing install?  My install went very poorly and it still is
not working.  They left many thing unhooked like my pitot heat, aileron roll
servo, pressurized air and others.  We're still negotiating who will my
shop's bill for fixing the squaks.  If  you have people call you for
references please give them my name.
Thanks,
Tim