From: <zoelt@sio.midco.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: LNC4 Engine overheat
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 14:54:52 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

I’d appreciate any thoughts on engine cooling after installing the 3rd  intercooler on my 4P.  Also performed engine IRAN and Thermawing install prior to engine teardown.  Gami runs before all this showed peak CHT around 405 for #2 and #5 cylinders.  Now they’re running around 450.  All cylinders are 30-50 degrees hotter and EGTs are about the same at any fuel flow setting from 24gph to 15 gph.  Timing, induction air leak, false fuel flow, and engine monitor k factor have all been checked.  Has anyone seen air flow and cowl pressurization disrupted  that much by the 3rd intercooler?

Tim, LNC4, N524JG