From: <vtailjeff@aol.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Basic Engine Questions
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 14:54:47 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
If you gotta ask -- I would retain the services of a good A&P to help you with this. It is your pink fleshy butt now but if anything goes wrong (and it can) it will be a well roasted one at the end of the runway. Also, get a copy of the enigne overhaul manual-- torque limits will be in there.

Jeff
For installing new gaskets for these items is there anything I need to use on the gaskets or do I just install the gaskets ask they come and bolt everything up?