From: <5zq@cox.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] 500 hours!
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 14:26:42 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
You said it just right, Bill. Sue and I  did the oil change on our 320 this morning at 1,550 hrs. I can't imagine an airplane that would fit our needs and desires better.  We've flown ours to Europe, Mexico (4 times) ,  Honduras, Guatemala, Panama, Bahamas (bunches of times) Canada (many times) and more. Other than hitting a big turkey vulture and tearing up the right wing (now repaired) we've had no problems with it at all. I even flew a long trip in it 3 weeks ago...2,900 nm, 20 hours,  nonstop (with extra gas tanks). I was going for 3,000 nm but headwinds forced me to land 100 miles short. What other airplane can do these things and burn 4 gph at econo cruise? I can't think of one. Thanks for starting it Lance. Thanks for keeping it going Joe.

Bill Harrelson
N5ZQ 320 1,550 hrs
N6ZQ  IV under construction