From: John Hafen <j.hafen@comcast.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: FAA comment on new 51% A/B Ruling
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 18:11:37 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Ok Hamid,  I'll bite.

You obviously disagree with my statement.  So I respectfully stand by to
hear your rationale. Thanks for being man enough to disagree, and to tell me
why.  I respect that.

Meanwhile, I'll continue to prepare my list of specific things where I felt
the commercial builder expertise was superior to mine.

John