From: Roger Iverin <roger@iverin.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Your best modification/upgrade etc.
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 08:30:11 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Folks,

My dear 360 (www.n360df.com) has in the last month been torn apart
in High Speed Composites´ workshop in Florida.

Engine is out, wings off, instrumentation etc. all out.
This is a totally new finish progress to cover bad work from builder.

I have put pretty many dollars into this, and to make sure nothing is overlooked I have asked all list user to share their favourite mod.

I would like details like how you made things smart and how to create
more speed out of the a/c. Trim solutions, instrument setup. You name it! Absolutely all details are of interest.

So please share your modification/upgrade with me.

If anyone is flying to Oshkosh I would like too see your a/c

At the airshow I will also spent time looking for a panel,
I will put in some glas. I will take a look at BlueMountain etc.
Therefore Im also very interested in getting advice for what to look for!

Best regards
Roger Iverin