From: billhogarty <billhogarty@hughes.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re L-IV Wheel Alignment
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 21:51:17 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
I had a machine shop make some aluminum parts that make the alignment process easier and more accurate.  Specifically, a bracket for each wheel to hold a laser (without touching the tire) and a set of 12" sq greased aluminum plates  to unload the tire/ground contact.

I would like to make these parts available to any builder who agrees to return them.  .  The only cost involved would be shipping unless pick up/return  at Tracy, CA (KTCY) is possible. Regards, Bill Hogarty
            billhogarty@hughes.net
            925-371-5464