From: Scott Richardson <scott_m_richardson@sbcglobal.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Circuit Breaker Location
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 00:53:44 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Question for the group:  Are there any regs that state where circuit breakers can be located?  I have my hydraulic pump mounted on a bulkhead behind the co-pilot seat and would like to place the main hydraulic pump circuit breaker on the enclosure I've built around the pump. This breaker can easily be felt by the piot but is in a position that it shouldn't get bumped by things in the baggage area.  However, it isn't particularly visible.  Are there any regs that say that it must be visible - or is this something an inspector might find unacceptable later?
Thanks for any advice.
Scott
L235-290