From: McCune, Duane <DMccune@csuchico.edu>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Lanciar 235 Landing gear goes up and down!
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 18:38:51 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Lanciar 235 Landing gear goes up and down!

Thanks to all the help I received from the mail list acquiring hydraulic parts and helpful instruction! And a special thanks to Chris Zavatson and Randy Snarr for all there help! I'll still need the cylinders and sequence valves for the gear doors but money is tight for now. I am currently working on the horizontal stabilizer and elevator. California State University, Chico Engineering students did the installation of the hydraulic system and testing for a senior project. They ran many tests forces, pressures, wind resistance, emergency extension, etc. They learned a lot about aircraft and so did I. One student worked as an intern for Airbus in Germany and one will work at Edwards Air Force Base as an intern in there flight testing division this summer. Congrats to the CSU, Chico Senior class of engineers. Thanks again for all the help from the mail list! (Video attached)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rmAH1fKSQQ

Duane McCune