From: Jeremy Fisher <jffisher@gmail.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Horizontal Induction
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 18:38:51 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Randy,

Yes, there are several alternative systems.  Superior used to make a composite one, now changed to metal, and there are a couple of other alternatives.  My question was on the impact of using this type of induction is a 360 cowling.  Chris' reply answers that by stating that the impact on both the cowling and the exhaust system is severe.  I will have to stick with vertical induction.

Jerry

On 5/14/08, Randy <randystuart@hotmail.com> wrote:
Are you asking about the cold induction systems for 360's? There's one by Superior, one by ECI and another by a mid west fabricator ( I can't remember the name).

Randy Stuart
LNC-2