From: Paul Bricker <pbricker@att.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [LML] Identifying aircraft
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 16:41:06 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Duane,

Thanks for the link. I checked my ES and found that the registration data
was correct, but the report included a SDR for a Cessna 402 that had my N
number prior to me. It was obvious that I had not had a left engine failure
in my plane, but some other problem might not be so obviously not associated
with your airframe. I recommend everyone look at the data for their N munber
to see if there is some data which might mislead others (insurance
underwriters, for example). Forewarned is forearmed

Paul Bricker
N63PB
1 engine--really!