From: Scott Dahlgren <dahlgren@itsnet.com>
Subject: wiring chart
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 10:33:51 -0600
To: ___Lancair list <lancair.list@olsusa.com>
         <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<--->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
          <<  Lancair Builders' Mail List  >>
          <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<--->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

marv ask me to talk a bit about our Excel wiring charts.

they are copper wire chart for DC service - (Mil-W-5088L) and are simple to
use. just enter you wire length and amps and the chart displays wire size
for single wire, bundles and intermittent services. make sure and double all
of you wire lengths for composite or wood aircraft. Please download the
charts off of Marv's page if you can. I know some of you have juno and other
strictly E-mail programs out there. If you need an E-mail, you must include
the version of excel you are using so I can send you the correct file.

please note any problems or discrepancies with these programs to me or Marv
right away.  I would hate anyone to make a mistake on their project!

if someone is involved with or knows other groups (glassair, RV, r2, local
EAA etc), please feel free to pass the charts around to anyone you know in
all groups. I would like all of the home builders to get one if they can use
it.

I also have programs that will loft airfoils, and analyze them (lift, Cm
etc.) loft fuselages and create 3D files for AutoCAD. I lofted the 320 using
this program (and lost the files in a HD crash!!) rendering various wing tip
designs and colors with it. if anyone is interested I will send the files to
marv's page as well.

good luck,

Scott Dahlgren