From: Tammy and Mike Salzman <arrow54t@yahoo.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Legacy crash - speculation
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 11:06:23 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Please don't do like Mike Easley is saying...especially at fly-ins! ( We end up checking the mags and prop rolling down a taxiway.)  We need to have the discipline to do our procedures the same each and every time we do them.  It's an invitation for a disaster if we don't.  Please take the time to do it right, there is not much room for error in these high performance aircraft.  Normal procedures done completely and consistently will go a long way to keeping you alive for the next fly-in adventure.

Mike Salzman
Fairfield, CA
LNCE