From: <gerardoconnell@optusnet.com.au>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Open Canopy
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 09:13:00 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
hmmm whilst we are all baring our souls and confessing-its happened to me twice...both occasions had a happy ending

The first was a couple of years ago when I was with an experienced instructor checking him out-he was in the left seat-a case of too much chatter and no clear pilot in command

The second was recently when I was hot and bothered and anxious to get off the ground-my fault entirely

yours in contrition

Gerard