From: J H Webb <airmale4@yahoo.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Oil Temps and Oil Doors
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 21:46:05 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

On a recent trip from Florida to Tennessee I observed oil temps in the 150s.
D. Brunner

What were your Cyl head temps?  I live in Ohio and in the winter I need a cooling air intake reduction in the winter to keep my heads in the low 300's running lean of peak and 63% power. On my LIV the oil cooler door is fully closed most of the time Nov to April with the inlet plugs in place to keep the oil around 180 degrees F. This might give you some information but the Legacy seems to run a little warmer than the LIV at least below 15000.

Jack Webb
L360 & LIV