From: <MikeEasley@aol.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: 51% rule?
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 12:32:06 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
I'm sure Mooney, Cirrus, etc. are thinking, "If you want to build it, go ahead and build it.  But if you want to buy a completed aircraft, you should have to buy a standard category, certified aircraft."  I bet the GA manufacturers are speaking out to the FAA on the abuse of the 51% rule.

Here's an interesting commentary from Dick VanGrunsven called "Pokin' the Bear"

Mike Easley
Colorado Springs