From: John Schroeder <jschroeder@perigee.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Overvoltage
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 17:30:54 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Steve -

Without knowing your symptoms or what your electrical system looks like (schematic), I would think that if you disconnected it completely, you would be an electrical system like a lot of others in the light airplane world. And there would not be a lot of risk. I would also make sure that you had all of your electronics and radios turned off.

Cheers,

John Schroeder

On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 15:44:28 -0500, Steve Reeves <sreeves@sc.rr.com> wrote:

Hi guys, I didn't get any response last time I asked so I figured I
would check again.  Is there any danger in me bypassing the
overvoltage to check to see if that is causing a problem.  This would
be strictly a ground runup for a couple of minutes.  Thanks.

Steve Reeves
Glasair 1FT 38SR

--
For archives and unsub http://mail.lancaironline.net:81/lists/lml/List.html