From: Bill Bradburry <bbradburry@bellsouth.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [LML] Re: Legacy RG Weight and Balance Spreadsheet
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 11:24:59 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

Alan,

I had copied your weight and balance spreadsheet, but I upgraded my computer and lost it.  Now I can not find it on the web.  Can you help me with that?

Thanks,

Bill B

Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2008 5:31 PM
To: lml@lancaironline.net

That spreadsheet is pretty generic, just plug in the weights and arms for an RG and all the rest of the Math will work just fine... I should know, I've done Don Barnes RG in it, and a couple of others as well as 4cyl FG's and 6cyl FG's.

Plus I build the spreadsheet :).

Alan

Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2008 6:17 PM
To: lml@lancaironline.net
Subject: [LML] Legacy RG Weight and Balance Spreadsheet

Regarding Legacy Weight and Balance:

I saw the W & B spreadsheet for N60AL on the LM Mail List site.  This is for a fixed gear Legacy.  Do any of the RG builders have a spreadsheet for the retractable Legacy they wish to share?

Thank you,

John Kleber

N83JK   LEG2/G