From: <marv@lancair.net>
Subject: Re: PIctures of Lancair 811HB in flight
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 07:40:35 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Posted for HENRY DONNA BARTLE <bartle4@msn.com>:

Hello Everyone

Here are the first pictures of my Lancair IV-P flying on Monday the 14th of
January. Charlie Kokler was at the controls. He said it flew perfect. I am so
happy! I did get to fly it on Tuesday. It flys great. Throttled back to 60%
power, 24 in. and 2450 on the prop, it cruises at 200 Knots, 232 MPH. Charlie
said it will probably cruise at 230 Knots, 267 MPH indicated at cruise power
of 31 in. and 2,500 RPM on the prop. This is the first Lancair IV to fly with
the garmin 900X panel. I am very impressed with it. More later

Henry