From: Neal Garvin <nrgarvin@comcast.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [LML] Re: Flexible hose assemblies
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 07:23:56 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

Steel “swivel nuts” are recommended on stainless braided fuel lines, especially in the engine compartment.

Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 11:42 PM
To: lml@lancaironline.net
Subject: [LML] Re: Flexible hose assemblies

Try,

Baker Precision in CA

Small light and cheap and 3000 psi...

These assymblies are used for car racing.

I did the whole airplane for $125 or so and a fraction of the weight of the stuff that came with the kit.

Use the teflon with stainless braid with an Aluminum swivel nut for the lowest cost...

Good luck..

Randy L Snarr

N694RS

Bryan Wullner <sbej@verizon.net> wrote:

Where can we get premade flexible stainless braided covered fuel and
brake lines for good prices. Anyone have any good sources?

Thanks

--
For archives and unsub http://mail.lancaironline.net:81/lists/lml/List.html