From: <rwolf99@aol.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: One mag, one electronic ignition
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 00:29:54 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
<<conclusion:  I decided to stick with 2 mags until I see a seriously bullet proof backup power solution>>

Umm, gee, this is very different from my conclusion.  I figure the magneto *is* the seriously bullet proof backup solution, which is what allows me to be cavalier about installing a box that a thousand other guys use that features an unknown timing curve that is powered by a single string electrical system.

The only thing I'm certain about is that the engine will keep on running -- or at least it will be getting a spark.  I could still screw up with the fuel or the air...

(I'm not criticizing, I'm just saying that our conclusions are different, so don't take this personally.  It's not meant as an insult at all.)

- Rob Wolf