From: <5zq@cox.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Imagination
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 21:46:38 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

---- rwolf99@aol.com wrote:
> Regarding the recent vitriolic postings about redundancy, reliability, safety and imagination,?I say:
>
> "Calm down, boys"

I agree, Rob. I really enjoy reading, considering and learning from everyones comments. I very often learn something from even those points of view that I disagree with. I'd hate to see anyone discouraged from posting their thoughts or questions. There is a lot of brainpower, expertise and experience available to us here. I appreciate everyones participation.

By the way Hamid, I'm building an all glass backup system that I think even you would approve of. Three alternators (70, 20 and 8 amp), three batteries, three busses, dual screens (GRT) and dual AHARS. My PRIMARY instruments are big round pitot-static and iron gyro instruments right in front of my face. On the right half of my panel there is...nothing. Everything fits (snugly) in the left half.

Bill Harrelson
N5ZQ 320 1,450 hrs
N6ZQ  IV under construction