From: <Sky2high@aol.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Upgrading to Legacy
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2007 16:46:32 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
In a message dated 12/7/2007 6:14:45 P.M. Central Standard Time, rwolf99@aol.com writes:
Scott Krueger had a completed 320 and then built a Legacy.
.................The 360 fills that niche very well.

Rob,

Minor correction - I started to build a Legacy.  On the few days in the week when I went out to the airport and if it was nice, I went flying in the wee Lancair.  I sold the kit after I had done a small amount of work (wing skin done and H. Stab glued together, etc.) and the buyer did a beautiful job on the plane to finish it up.  He then sold it and I saw it momentarily last year in Sebring, FL.  N9ZP

Scott Krueger AKA Grayhawk
Lancair N92EX IO320 SB 89/96
Aurora, IL (KARR)

Darwinian culling phrase: Watch This!