From: Randy L. Hartman, Jr. <randy@aoaircrafters.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: LIVP Emergency Entry Tool
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 00:08:09 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

I have an update on the LIVP emergency entry tool.

The following have indicated they are interested in having one:

Carl La Rue

Jeff Edwards

Wally Bestgen

Harry League

If I missed anyone, please let me know.  I will not order any until I have received a quote from the machine shop and passed on the price to all of you – and others that may be interested – and then received a confirmation from each of you that the price is acceptable.

I will eventually need an address from everyone that orders one so if you are pretty sure, you can go ahead and sent me your address – probably not through the LML – but directly to randy@aoaircrafters.com.

Thanks,

Randy